Moveable Feast: TV and Events Sponsorship
Moveable Feast with Fine Cooking is a 13-episode half-hour PBS series where each episode takes 1.8 million viewers on a culinary adventure across America, capturing beautiful, iconic locations and drawing on local talent and unique ingredients to make a fabulous feast. In every episode, we feature local chefs, food artisans, or purveyors who gather to create a seasonal menu, each offering their own simple and delicious way to turn regional foods into fabulous dishes. The show culminates with the chefs cooking together with the host creating a fun, spontaneous pop-up cooking event. With each episode, we provide the unique Fine Cooking blend of inspiring recipes along with expert tips and techniques to create delicious dishes.
Below is a sample of an editorial page around Moveable Feast.
The TV Series
- Nomination for 2014 Daytime Emmy Award, Outstanding Culinary Program
- Winner of the Taste Awards and two Telly Awards
- 13 programs, 30 minutes each to broadcast on public television
- Season Seven starts airing on PBS September 2019
- Estimated 1,800,000 viewers per week
- Estimated Carriage: 96%
Sponsor Exposure Moveable Feast with Fine Cooking is fully supported by Fine Cooking and utilizes all the Taunton Home & Garden assets to promote the show.
- Broadcast exposure with sponsor credit top and bottom of Moveable Feast series
- Co-branded print ads with sponsor logo
- Full page promotional ads in 14+ Fine Cooking and Taunton Home & Garden Network publications (core and SIPs)
- All print ads will also appear in digital editions
- Co-branded online and eLetter exposure
- Moveable Feast with Fine Cooking prominently promoted on the cover of Fine Cooking regular (core) and special issues
- Seat at the Feast sweepstakes promotion
For more information, contact your Fine Cooking sales rep today.